Over the past 30 years, Bonitz Flooring Group and Bonitz Contracting Company have had the opportunity to work in the major industries and on a myriad of projects. No project or challenge has been the same which allows us to bring those many experiences with us to our next projects to gain even more successes. Below you will find a piece of the work we have done and some representative galleries of work. We look forward to displaying your project on our site!
Bonitz has helped many K-12 schools and institutions of higher learning accommodate growing student populations and keep campuses running smoothly during construction and renovation projects. With SchoolPlex educational buildings, new modular classrooms can be constructed in as few as 120 days, and our patented furniture lift system makes library projects easier than ever with no need to offload books from their shelves. Add to this monolithic flooring for gymnasiums and cafeterias, acoustical walls and ceilings for auditoriums, and carpet maintenance programs that preserve the life of your flooring, and you have a full-service company that can make your educational dollars stretch.
- South Carolina State University, Orangeburg, SC
- Greenville County Library System, Greenville, SC
- Columbia Theological Seminary, Columbia, SC
- Lakewood Elementary School, Conway, SC
- Eastern Guilford High School, Gibsonville, NC
- Carolina First University Center, Greenville, SC
- University of South Carolina Discovery Plaza, Columbia, SC
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte Library, Charlotte, NC
From floor to ceiling, every inch of a hospital, doctor's office. or laboratory space is critical to the health and safety of those who inhabit the space. Bonitz specializes in healthcare construction, including clean room design. but we also understand the importance of keeping a facility running through the life of a construction project as well as creating a pleasant and inviting user experience through aesthetically pleasing ceilings, walls, and flooring. We stay current with industry trends and best practices in healthcare design and work collaboratively with architects, designers, and contractors to create inviting, safe, and efficient healthcare spaces.
- The Medical University of South Carolina Ashley River Tower, Charleston, SC
- Marietta Eye, Marietta, GA
- Greenville Hospital, Greenville, SC
- Frontrange Orthopedic, Colorado Srings, CO
- Duke University Medical Center Pediatric ICU, Durham, NC
- AnMed, Anderson, SC
Hotel & Residential
From hotel conference rooms to multi-family residences, Bonitz understands the importance of blending cost-effective solutions with aesthetic appeal and long-term value. That's why we proudly offer modular wall systems, beautiful and durable flooring and construction products, and customized flooring maintenance programs. We also offer construction products and services that help you build from the outside in, including steel trusses, roofing systems, and architectural panels. Our fully bonded and insured team of professions take workplace and construction safety very seriously, ensuring your project focuses on construction success and a faster date of occupancy.
- The Regency at Sunset Beach, Holden Beach, NC
- Monastery of St. Clare, Travelers Rest, SC
- Hilton at University Place, Charlotte, NC
Retail & Public Space
For clients in Retail and Public Spaces, Bonitz advises customers on flooring products designed for heavy foot traffic and maintenance programs that extend the life of your flooring. We also employ a patented furniture lift system that allows operations to easily continue throughout construction, renovation, or maintenance projects. With this system, retail items can remain on their shelves, thus saving the time and manpower normally required to remove them from the work area. From modular wall systems to access floors to anti-slip surfaces, Bonitz is dedicated to helping you create a safe and highly functioning environment for optimal visitor experience.
- Raleigh-Durham Airport, Raleigh, NC
- Greensboro Children’s Museum, Greensboro, NC
- Claire Chapin Epps YMCA, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Georgetown County Family YMCA, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC
- Williams-Brice Stadium, Columbia, SC
- EdVenture, Columbia, SC
- Titanic Museum, Pigeon Forge, TN
- Matthew J. Perry Courthouse, Columbia, SC
- Columbia Airport, Columbia, SC
- Strom Thurmond Fitness, Columbia, SC
- Haywood Mall, Greenville, SC
- CVS Pharmacy, Denmark, SC
- Plaza Fiesta, Charlotte, NC
- Columbia Place Mall, Columbia, SC
Office & Industrial
With movable wall systems, Bonitz can help you create a flexible office and industrial space that can change with your organization's growth and needs. Our access floor selection and installation can help you manage air flow and electrical operations within your office or facility to create a pleasing work environment that also meets standards for workplace safety that may otherwise be compromised by loose cables. We also understand that need for sturdy flooring and a customized maintenance program to help your flooring investment endure years of heavy foot and office vehicle traffic.
- Hubbell Lighting Corporate Headquarters, Greenville, SC
- Premiere Global Services, Atlanta, GA
- Navy Operational Support Center, Columbia, SC
- First Federal
- Nexsen Pruet, Greenville, SC
- Computer Services Corp, Falls Church, VA
- Pearlstine Distributors, Charleston, SC